- Urban Environment Management
- Climate Change Strategy(Planting of fruit trees)
- Support to solid waste management (Making brickettes, organic fertilizers).
- Support community sanitation and drainage improvement by engaging community clean ups.
- Urban greening and beautification (encouraging planting of green vegetables in sacks, food towers).
Environment conservation impacts directly on the nutrition of a community where by in communities where the environment has been conserved there will be sufficient rain fall hence conducive for crops to grow and households will have sufficient food. In times of bumpy harvest, some food is sold for income to carter for other household needs. Goshen’s Fountain of Nutrition and Health encourages households, communities to plant fruit trees and other trees to conserve the environment.
At least every household should plant fruit trees like mangoes, jack fruit and avocado trees.